Our agency seeks an experienced, driven, and empathetic full-time psychotherapist with a passion for treating those with mental health disorders to join our practice. The successful candidate must be LCPC, LCSW, or LSCW-C licensed in the State of Maryland. We are looking for someone to provide individual therapy to children, adolescents, and adults.
Due to the overwhelming number of community referrals we are receiving, we are currently looking to hire full-time salaried clinicians as well as affiliate therapists.
This is an in-office position, though all therapy services are being provided via telehealth during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Counseling, 1 year (Preferred)
Education: Master’s (Required)
License: LCSW, LCSW-C, or LCPC (Required)
The ideal candidate will:
1. Have an active license to practice psychotherapy in the State of Maryland (LCSW, LSCW-C, or LCPC)
2. Be available to work afternoon or occasional evening hours
3. Be comfortable consulting with psychiatrists and addiction medicine physicians regarding their shared cases
4. Ideally have a specialty area of practice (couples, children, eating disorders, substance abuse, etc.) and/or preferred treatment modality (CBT, DBT, MI, psychoanalysis, etc.)
5. Enjoy working in a close, fun community of practitioners!
· Pay: $50,000 to $63,000. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
· Generous PTO
· Health insurance and in-house group therapy
· Simple IRA retirement plan
· Incentive program
· Professional development opportunities including trainings, and peer consultation with experienced clinicians.
About our company:
The Resource Group has been serving the Baltimore area for more than 35 years. We aim to give our clients the resources they need to build healthier, happier minds and live healthier, happier lives.
Our clinical team is very collaborative and values working as a team to provide the best care to our clients! For full-time salaried clinicians, this is an in-office position, though all therapy services are being provided via telehealth during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Commitment to inclusion:
The Resource Group is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to providing culturally-sensitive therapeutic care to all our clients, and require that our clinicians are culturally competent, nonjudgmental, and inclusive.
We are committed to including groups that have historically been underrepresented due to race, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, and/or ability. We strongly encourage members of underrepresented and marginalized communities to apply